Welcome to The Surgical Clinic of Central Arkansas
The Surgical Clinic of Central Arkansas is the oldest & largest surgical clinic in the state. With 17 Board Certified surgeons practicing at multiple facilities in the greater Little Rock area as well as 4 satellite clinics throughout the state, we can provide you & your family with prompt surgical evaluation & treatment when needed.
Back Row: Dr. Mike Pollock, Dr. Mark Gibbs, Dr. Eric Paul, Dr. Everett Tucker, Dr. Scott Marotti, Dr. John Dunn
Front Row: Dr. Pat Osam, Dr. Hugh Burnett, Dr. James Hagans, Dr. John Jones, Dr. J.D. Fuller, Dr. Chris Cate
Surgeons not pictured: Dr. Greg Engstrom, Dr. Peter Kim, and Dr. April Turner
Our surgeons provide comprehensive general surgical care, as well as multi-specialty surgical care to the entire state and the surrounding areas. All of our surgeons are certified in general surgery and provide excellent care for a range of conditions of the abdomen, skin and underlying tissue, and other organs. Some of the most common types of surgery performed include:
- Biliopancreatic surgery – surgery to treat diseases of the gallbladder, bile ducts, & pancreas
- Colorectal surgery – surgery to treat diseases of the colon & rectum
- Gastrointestinal surgery – surgery to treat diseases of stomach & small intestine surgery for diseases for the skin & soft tissue
- Hernia repair surgery – surgical repair of abdominal & groin hernias
- Reflux surgery – surgical treatment of GERD including laparoscopic & incision-less (TIF) procedures
- Surgery for diseases of the skin & soft tissue.
Many of our surgeons have additional training in a variety of surgical specialties. Some of those specialties include:
- Bariatric surgery – weight loss surgery to treat morbid obesity
- Breast surgery – surgery for breast cancer & other diseases of the breast
- Endocrine surgery – surgery to treat diseases of the thyroid, parathyroid & adrenal glands
- Esophageal surgery – surgical treatment of cancer, achalasia, & other diseases of the esophagus
- Gastric electrical stimulation -surgical implantation of gastric pacer devices to treat gastroparesis
- Laparoscopic surgery – minimally invasive surgery to treat abdominal conditions
- Surgical oncology – surgery to treat various cancers
- Thoracic surgery – surgical treatment of lung cancer, hyperhidrosis, & other diseases of the chest
- Transplant surgery – donor & recipient kidney transplant surgery
- Trauma surgery – surgical & critical care of severely injured patients
- Vascular surgery – surgical treatment of aneurysms, peripheral arterial disease, & vascular access for dialysis patients
One of our goals is to constantly provide all of our patients excellent service. For this reason we have one of our physicians on call...
Now Accepting Online Payments
Patients can make payments online using our secure payment processing system.